. Mardi Robyn: My Thursday Night Mardi Robyn: My Thursday Night

Thursday, October 22, 2015

My Thursday Night




It has been a long time since I blogged just for the fun of it with nothing in particular in mind to blog about but whatever comes to my mind at the moment.

I am spending this Thursday night working on my Etsy shop for jewelry making and DIY supplies (www.etsy.com/shop/MardiRobynSupplies) and watching "Pride & Prejudice," the 1995 version. This is the first time I have seen this make of the movie.  So far so good.  I cannot help but think it must have been awful when girls were required to marry men of a high fortune in order to be accepted in high society. Bleh! Give me true love over money any day!

How do you like the quote above? I took the picture of the back of one of my T-Shirts! It is a quote I like very much.

Well so far I have over 70 items listed in my jewelry making and DIY supplies shop on Etsy. I am hoping to reach 100 before midnight. 

I will blog again, hopefully next time I will have more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...